Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

My Career

Hola Amigos
My name is Tristan and I am 9 years old. I go to Ruapotaka Primary School. My teacher’s name is Miss Misela.
My mums name is Sandra and she is Niuean and, my dad’s name is Michael and he’s European. I have two brothers and their names are Nicholas and Sio and I have two sisters and their names are Lily and Ofa.
My favourite sport is rugby league. I play for Ellerslie Eagles. I am the co captain for my team, I am the fastest person and my position is winger. We’ve won 12 games and lost 2 games. We’ve lost against Glenora and Pirates. Next year I want to be captain by being brave and practicing my defence.
My learning goal for maths this term is to practice my 6, 8 and 12 times tables. My learning goal for reading is to move to the highest group Harry Potter, and this is my favourite NRL player, Shaun Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment